Monday, May 26, 2008

The best things about being a non smoker... Part One

I am going to call this Part One because it's only been 6 days and already there's heaps!

When I spray on my favorite fancy perfume I feel like a lady, not like a warthog pretending to be a lady.

Rain is quite beautiful when you can enjoy it from the comfort of your desk

My amazing powers of smelling chocolate through multiple layers have returned!

My boobies are enormous after all the ice cream I have been eating

Knowing that I am loving my body instead of abusing it makes it feel so much nicer

I don't get light headed walking up the stairs

I have not used my eftpos card for four days in a row

I don't have the hassle of extra stops on the way home - I don't need to get anything, I can just go straight home!

Where ever I am, what ever I am doing, I am complete and whole within myself and capable of facing any challenge this world presents me. I do not need anything else.

:)

1 comment:

songlineBoy said...

Mmm big boobies... takes me back... hehehe